Declaration on the information obligation
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003).
In this data protection information we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website.
1. Contact with us
If you contact us via the form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored by us for the purpose of processing your enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent. The data sent to us by you via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent for storage or the purpose for which the data is stored no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
2. Online shop
This section applies insofar as we operate a web shop. We would like to point out that for the purpose of an easier shopping process, for the later processing of the transaction and for security reasons the online shop operator stores the IP address of the connection owner & name and email address of the buyer. The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (necessary for contract fulfillment) of the GDPR.
3. Use of our website
In the course of your visit to this website we will automatically collect the following personal data about you:
- The date and time you access a page on our website;
- Your IP address;
- Technical information such as name and version of your web browser, device and screen resolution;
- the source (URL) of your visit (i.e. which website or advertising medium brought you to us);
- certain cookies (see below);
We process your data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with this website and to further improve and develop this website;
- to be able to compile usage statistics;
- to display personalized page suggestions;
- to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website and
- to provide members with a user account on our website if necessary.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your end device with the help of the browser. They do not cause any damage.
If you do not wish this, you can set up your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and to allow this only in individual cases.
If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
5. Web analysis
We have established a contract with the server provider for commissioned data processing.
You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are stored.
The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 para. 3 TKG and Art 6 para. 1 lit a (consent) and/or f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
Our concern in terms of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the improvement of our offer and our web presence.
We use on our Internet pages, on the basis of a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR components (videos) of the company YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA ("YouTube"), a company of Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
- In order to protect your privacy, we will embed YouTube videos using a special technique that ensures that no data is transferred to YouTube unless you explicitly start the playback of the video in question by triggering a click.
- As soon as you start playback (see point 7.a), the video will be embedded with the "enhanced privacy mode" option provided by YouTube. For this purpose, a connection to the YouTube servers is established and the content is displayed on the website by notifying your browser.
- According to YouTube, in the "extended data protection mode" your data - in particular which of our websites you have visited and device-specific information including the IP address - is only transmitted to the YouTube server in the USA when you watch the video. By clicking on the video, you consent to this transmission. If you are logged in to YouTube at the same time, this information is associated with your YouTube account. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube member account before starting playback (see point 6.a).
7. Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data on the basis:
- our overriding legitimate interest in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit f GDPR, which consists in making our website user-friendly and protecting our website from attacks.
8. Your rights
With regard to your data stored with us, you are entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data transferability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you can submit a complaint to us or to the data protection authorities.
Please use one of the following contact options for your inquiry:Contact form: Contact us
Looking for a custom solution? Contact us now.
We're eager to hear about your project